Wednesday, April 7, 2010

There are an awful lot of funny people in this world, but I have to say that I married the funniest one of all. In an effort to be a good sharer, I thought I would try to bottle some of his humor for others to enjoy as well because I don't want to hog his wonderfulness.
----
Noah: "I cannot WAIT for the state fair!"
Me: "When is that?"
Noah: "Next September."
Me: "So... in 5 months."
Noah: "Yes. I just really love those fried snickers."
----
Me: "Bye! Love you!"
Noah: "XOXO... Gossip Girl"
----
Noah: "It looks like my chick cookie just laid a turd."
[it did]
----
Noah: [driving] "WHERE is the floss?? I need it."
Me: "Honey, I don't carry floss in my car."
[not to worry- he found some]
Right?? Funny!! If you don't think so, then that just reaffirms that I married the right person because he keeps me laughing all of the time.

Love you, Noah! XOXO (Gossip Girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment